Thursday, November 30, 2006

Post #1

Here it is. Post #1. And I've already got two shameless plugs to add.

Plug 1) http://sternwind.blogspot.com/

Plug 2) http://www.bigfishgames.com/index.html

The first link will take you to a blog that I can promise you will be much better than this one. Believe you me (does anyone know what that means?).

The second link will take you to a magical place. A place of Pirates. Or Settlers. Or Magic Balls. Or any other type of game you can imagine. It is 100% safe, 100% fun and sure to satisfy the pickiest gamers and non-gamers alike. The slowest connection will have you downloaded and playing in under two minutes.

As I am entering the realm of "Old Fart", please comment as often as you like with suggestions, comments and even rude remarks. I am nothing without direction. Perhaps I am in need of a Stern Wind...

Out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog. I will check it out on a regular basis. Cute Pic!I am sure you know who this is!!

Anonymous said...

where the link to FA-Q-ALL?

andrea chiu said...


Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for inspiring us.
Keep it up and continue on what your doing. Visit my site too.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

andrea chiu said...


Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for inspiring us.
Keep it up and continue on what your doing. Visit my site too.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com