Tuesday, January 2, 2007

It's a New Year

Hello the few, the proud, the disturbed enough to read this. Please forgive my absence as the holiday season had it's not-quite-so-icy-this-year grip on me. But enough of the excuses. I'm back.

At the bottom of this blog, you will see I have added my world famous Sign Language Competition joke. I have told this joke since grade seven or eight with huge success due to two constants. One being no one else could remember it, the other being no one had captured it on video. That is, until my platoon's annual Men's Christmas Dinner on the 9th of December 2006. Then a member of my platoon posted it to youtube. I must warn you of two things: first there is language involved so beware of young listeners in the room. The second being this is not a Paul original. Oh no, my friends. As with all of my other jokes, I heard this one from a good friend, performed it a few times in front of small, test audiences and then moved to larger rooms. That friend is a good man by all accounts and was a hell of a stunt-cycler back in the day on his sister's mini-ten speed. That friend is no other than Mr. Carlo D'Alessandro (spelling of last name varies). Carlo, if you're reading this brother, sorry I got captured on video. It won't happen again.

Anyway, please enjoy the joke. If you wish to see it live, just pop me off an email, and for a small fee, I'd be happy to tell your Mom that joke.

Have fun.

Out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry, he probably stole the joke from somewhere.

Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz